Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
Olive oil, lemon, and herbs are combined to make a fresh and easy salad dressing or chicken and pork marinade.
Servings 10 servings
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (1 large lemon or 2 small)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon honey1
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- STORAGE: Store in the fridge for up to 1 week in an airtight container
- MAKE IT WHOLE30: Omit honey for Whole30, or substitute pure maple syrup.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 13mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg