Fresh Fruit Salad with Citrus Mint Glaze
A bright fresh fruit salad is a great dish for family get together or even for a healthy meal prep snack! A blend pineapple, berries, kiwi, mango with a citrus mint dressing to bring out the flavor of all the fruits.
Cost $15.85 / $1.59 PER SERVING
- 1 pound fresh strawberries chopped
- 4 cups fresh pineapple one small
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 cups red or green grapes halved if they’re larger
- 4 kiwis peeled and chopped
- 3 mangos peeled, cored and sliced
HONEY CITRUS GLAZE
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 tsp citrus zest choose from limes, lemons or orange
- 2 tablespoons citrus juice
- 8-10 mint leaves
MAKE THE SALAD: In a large bowl, fold all the fruit together until well combined.
MAKE THE GLAZE: Combine all the dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender.
FOR SERVING IMMEDIATELY: Pour the glaze over the fruit and toss to coat evenly.
FOR SERVING LATER: Cover and refrigerate the fruit and glaze separately and pour the glaze over the fruit when you’re ready to serve.
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 100mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg