Spicy Avocado Ranch Dip is a quick and easy recipe you can throw together for your next party or just to enjoy with your favorite veggies anytime. Use the tips below to make it Whole30 too!
Tips for Making 5-Minute Spicy Avocado Dip
This recipe is the easiest and tastiest combination of guacamole and ranch dip ever. If you’re looking to spice up your veggie dip or just try something new, you’re going to love this. Here are a couple of quick tips to make this recipe.
Make it Whole30
- Get the right ranch seasoning. This mix from Spice Hunter is great, and there are a ton of other great brands that are Whole30 friendly.
- I also have a great Chipotle Ranch Seasoning Mix here – just skip the paprika and cayenne.
- Use coconut milk or yogurt instead of greek yogurt.
Use a Blender or Food Processor
This is really a “dump and go” type of recipes. Put all the ingredients in the food processor, except the yogurt. Blend until smooth. Add the yogurt in and then blend until fully incorporated. Boom, that’s all.
I leave the yogurt until the end so it doesn’t get over blended. Purchasing a good quality yogurt is a good idea too. I try and find ones that are organic or have a good variety of bacteria in them. Wallaby is a really great one that I use.
More Avocado Recipes
- California Burger Bowl – Low carb, Whole30, and Paleo
- Instant Pot Carnitas Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Healthy meal prep friendly
- Peanut Butter Swirled Avocado Brownies – super fudgy!
- Southwest Grilled Chicken and Veggie Bowl – Whole30 and Paleo
Spicy Avocado Ranch Yogurt Dip
- 1 large ripe avocado ((around 150-200 grams))
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 packet organic ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups organic full fat plain Greek yogurt (**)
- In a food processor or blender, add avocado, lemon juice, ranch dressing mix, paprika, and cayenne. Blend until the avocado is smooth and the seasoning are mixed through evenly.
- Add the yogurt to the food processor. Use a spoon or spatula to pull out anything from the bottom corners of the food processor or blender. Then continue to blend until the yogurt is just mixed in.
**This blog post contains affiliate links to products that I actually use and that align with my values. See my affiliate disclaimer here.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER!
Get weekly and monthly update on the latest recipes, posts, what's going on with our crazy family and healthy tips and recommendations.